4.29.2008

a strange conversation

So, IDs tonight, eh?

Yeah, they’re SO much fun, how r u doin

O you know same old same old, getting bumped everytime you hit a key or click, but I don’t mind- that’s what I’m here for.

Thanks man, I don’t suppose you could just like… do them for me

Ha ha ha, …no

Awww, why not?

Because! I’m a computer- I store information, I don’t compile it into comprehensible A getting work

…did I ask for comprehensible A getting work?

No, but since this conversation is all in your head does it really matter?

No, I guess it doesn’t…maybe I should post this as a note on facebook- everyone will think I’m a complete nut- or that I’m insanely creative, one of the two.

Yeah, feel free to quote me.

Ok, maybe I will. Any last thoughts to share with our potential readers?

Save Early, Save Often. This is your computer, signing off.

Goodnight.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice...

Reesha said...

Hey you.
Just a shout out to let you know I still read your blog.
Hugs!